The Montebello High School community promotes:
- A safe and nurturing learning environment resulting in intellectual, social, and personal growth.
- Development of positive values which foster appropriate responses to real-life challenges.
- Preparation of students to be self-directed and encouraging life-long learners.
- Inspiring students to pursue their college and career goals.
- The ability to think critically and communicate effectively.
This vision will be implemented by utilizing Common Core State Standards (CCSS), and Student Learning Outcomes (SLO). It will be achieved by strategies developed by staff collaboration. This vision will be realized by supporting the academic needs of all students.